Ballymartle Station, Co.Cork, was one of the two intermediate stations on the 11 mile branch line which ran from Kinsale Jct, on the Cork Bandon South Coast Railway's main line from Cork to Bantry, to the fishing town of Kinsale. Constructed by the Cork & Kinsale Jct Railway and opened in June 1863, it was latterly operated by the CBSCR. Never a profitable branch, it was closed by the Great Southern Railway in September 1931. The station at Ballymartle survives, located on an embankment near the town land of the same name. The station, which once had a signal cabin, had only one platform which partially remains to this day. The building is an usual large and tall structure, currently under renovation.