Belcoo and Blacklion
Belcoo & Blacklion Station is located on the Sligo Leitrim & Northern Counties line between Sligo and Enniskillen, opened in 1879 an closed in 1957. The station retains its original stone buildings, signal cabin, platforms and water tower base, all of which are preserved. As the station is located on the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic, counties Fermanagh and Cavan, custom examinations once took place here. West of the town the line crosses the River Macnean on a girder bridge which has been partially dismantled. There was also once small ballast quarry and goods shed behind the water tower.