Castle Bernard, Co.Cork, is located on the western extremity of Bandon town on the former Cork Bandon & South Coast Railway's main line from Cork to Bantry. Originally opened by the West Cork Railway in June 1886 and latterly operated by the CBSCR, the station at Castle Bernard was private, consisting of a single platform adjacent to Bernards Bridge. The private platform, along with a siding was used by the nearby Lord Bandon estate, and was eventually closed in April 1894. The siding however remain in use for goods traffic until closure of the West Cork lines by CIE in March 1961. Today no trace of the platform or siding remains, the site now occupied by a car show room.