Castletownroche & Killavullen Station, Co.Cork, was located on the former Mallow to Waterford line. The section of line from Mallow to Fermoy was built by Great Southern & Western Railway in 1860, where it made a connection with the Fermoy & Lismore Railway. The station here was generally referred to as just 'Castletownroche', despite the fact it is located nearer east to the village of Killavullen.

The station building, a single storey structure, was located on the single platform on the up side of the line, as was the GSWR signal cabin. The station boasted a loop allowing trains to cross at the station. The goods shed and yard of was located at the west of the station, while at the north end was a level crossing and the station masters house. Unfortunately, the scenic Mallow to Waterford line closed in 1967. Today, the station buildings at Castletownroche still remain intact, now incorporated into the business which occupies the site of the former goods yard. South of Castletownroche town is the impressive Kilcummer Viaduct which crosses the Awbeg River.