The sparsely populated area of Clondulane, Co.Waterford, had a station on the former Mallow to Waterford line. The line through Clondulane was first opened in 1872 by the Fermoy & Lismore Railway, who connected the large towns of Lismore and Fermoy, where they made a connection with the already existing line from Mallow. The F&LR was taken over by the Great Southern & Western in 1882. The station, latterly a halt, consisted of a one platform, single storey stone built station building and goods shed. An usual water tower is also located at the east end of the station. The scenic Mallow to Waterford line was unfortunately closed in 1967. Today however these structures still survive, now part of a private residence. Two concrete gate posts for the former level crossing also remain at the west end of the station.