This is the Great Southern & Western Railway station in Collooney, Co.Sligo, called 'Collooney South'. It is located on the 1895 built Claremorris to Sligo line, known as the 'Burma Road'. Passenger services on the line ceased in 1963, but it remained open for goods traffic until 1975. The GSWR station retains both its platforms, station building, water tower and stone built good shed. A link line to that of the Sligo Leitrim & Northern Counties Railway's Collooney station diverged just east and passed beneath the Midland Great Western's line to Sligo, while the GSWR line curved to the north to join the Sligo line at Collooney North Jct. Today, the 'Burma Road' is still in situ albeit in a derelict condition.