Craggaknock Station, Co.Clare, was one of the small stations built on the 1887/95 constructed West Clare narrow gauge line, which ran from Ennis to Kilkee and Kilrush. The West Clare was the last narrow gauge line Ireland, finally closing in 1961. Craggaknock is typical of the small stations/halts built on the route to serve sparsely populated areas. It had a single platform and small single storey station building. Today the building remains, but the platform area is somewhat overgrown. View some older pictures of the station when in use on Co.Clare Library website.