Crosshaven, Co.Cork, was the terminus of the narrow gauge Cork Blackrock & Passage Railway line, which ran from Cork City south to Crosshaven around Cork Harbour. The section from Crosshaven through to Passage East was single track, but beyond Passage it was double track all the way to Cork City, the only double track narrow gauge line in Ireland. The Great Southern Railway took over the CB&PR in 1925, by which time the line was under competition from buses, resulting in the closure of the rail line in 1932.
Today only one of the concrete platform faces of Crosshaven's original long island platform remains. The original corrugated iron station buildings have long since been demolished. Just north of the station on the approach to the town the tall brick piers of the viaduct that carried the line over a small valley remain.