Curry, Co.Mayo, is one of the small wayside stations on the currently disused Claremorris to Collooney line, the 'Burma Road', opened in 1895 by the Great Southern & Western Railway. Curry has a typical Burma Rd style station building, but with just one platform and small goods shed. The line lost its passenger services in 1963, and closed to goods in 1975. Curry however had lost its goods services even before the line had closed when the siding to the goods shed was removed in June 1963. Today the station building is a private residence, as is the goods shed, complete with platform. The line through Curry remains in situ, albeit disused.