Nobber, Co.Meath, is one of the small villages to be served by the independently built line which ran between Navan and Kingscourt, which opened in 1872, and was largely operated by the Midland Great Western. The station only had one platform, single storey station building and stone built goods shed located on the up side of the line. There were two goods sidings, one serving the goods shed. Passenger services on the Kingscourt branch ceased in 1947, but the line remained in use for gypsum traffic until 2001, but has since been disconnected near Navan at Tara Junction. The station building and platform at Nobber remain in a derelict condition, but the goods shed is presently used as hay store for an adjacent farm.