Upton Station, Co.Cork, served a small village on the former Cork Bandon & South Coast Railway's line from Cork to Bantry. The station at Upton was originally opened with the Cork & Bandon Railway in August 1849. Later known as 'Upton & Innishannon' , it had just one platform, with a Victorian era single storey brick built station building located on the up side of the line. On the down side was the former goods shed and yard. The signal cabin was located at the south end of the station beyond the single platform. The station, along with the remainder of the west Cork railways were closed by CIE in March 1961. Today, the main building at Upton and its single platform have been restored in recent years. The goods also remains in situ.