The small community of Inch, Co.Wexford, was served by the Dublin Wicklow & Wexford Railway, who in July 1187 constructed a small halt on their main Dublin to Wexford line. The halt consisted of a single platform, corrugated iron station building and a goods store served by a siding. This siding was removed after goods services were withdrawn from Inch in 1947. Inch Halt remained open until closure by CIE in March 1963. Today the platform has been removed but the station building survives a private residence.