Hollyhill, west Co.Cork, was a small town land through which the Schull & Skibbereen Tramway passed through. Opened with the line in September 1886, the station at Hollyhill was located at a cross roads on the N71 road to Schull. It had one platform and a single storey station building, there was no loop or sidings. Regular passenger and goods services on the Schull & Skibbereen line ceased in January 1947, but the line remained in situ until June 1953, when it was closed completely by CIE. Today the small station building at Hollyhill remains, albeit in a semi-derelict condition, along with a corrugated iron railway hut. The station is currently for sale and perhaps one day may be restored.