This is Laffansbridge & Killenaule Station, Co.Tipperary, which served the latter location on the independent Southern of Ireland Railway which ran between Clonmel and Thurles, opening between 1879 and 1880, and later taken over by the Waterford & Limerick, and then the Great Southern & Western Railway in 1901. The isolated station is located west of the village of Killenaule and was generally referred to as just 'Laffansbridge'. It had a single platform, upon which the large W&LR station building was located, as well as adjacent goods shed and loading bank on the up side. The signal cabin was located at the south end of the station on the down side, while at the north end was a twin arched road overbridge. Passenger services over the line ceased in 1963, but the station remained in use for occasional goods traffic until 1967. Today the main station building, dating from 1880 with the extension of the line from Fethard, remains in a derelict condition though retains some of its original features. The stone built goods shed survives as a storage facility. The aforementioned road overbridge has also been removed. North of the station the line passes by bog land which still feature some 3ft gauge Bord na Mona peat railways.