Loo Bridge Station, Co.Kerry, was located on the September 1893 opened Great Southern & Western Railway branch line from Headford Jct, on the main line to Tralee, to the market town of Kenmare. Never a profitable line, the Kenmare branch was closed to all traffic in January 1959, with the tracks been lifted the following year. Loo Bridge Station only had one platform, and this survives along with the station building, which has been extended considerably since closure. The trackbed of the line has been turned into a narrow country lane. Adjacent to the station is an old GSWR semaphore signal and buffer stop. North of the station the line crosses the Clydagh River on a lattice girder bridge.