Gorey, Co.Wexford, on the Dublin to Rosslare line was first served by rail when the Dublin Wicklow & Wexford Railway extended their line south from Rathdrum in November 1862. The station at Gorey has up & down platforms, both regularly used by commuter services to Dublin. The two storey brick station building is located on the up side, along with the water tower which remains in use. The footbridge at Gorey is an original DWWR structure, complete with its disused attached 1891 built signal cabin. On the down platform is a DWWR waiting room to which passengers cannot access. At the northern end of the station is the former goods yard and stone built shed, which has an extended corrugated iron structure. Bagged cement trains had served Gorey until the late 1990s, but today only one siding remains in use for engineering trains.