Madore, Co.Cork, was one of the small intermediate stations located on the Cork Bandon & South Coast Railway's branch line from Drimoleague to the small fishing town of Baltimore. This section of the branch had original been opened by the Illen Vallery Railway to Skibbereen in July 1877, with the CBSCR extending the line southwards to Baltimore in May 1893. The Baltimore branch, along with the rest of the West Cork lines were closed by CIE in March 1961. Located off the R594 road, the halt at Madore remains, consisting of a single platform and corrugated iron station building. The old goods shed also remains in situ on the up side of the line. The station also once had a small signal cabin, but no loop or sidings.