Annacotty, Co.Limerick, was a small station located on the Great Southern & Western Railway's 1860 built branch line from Killonan Junction (east of Limerick) to Ballybrophy line. The station was originally named 'Grange', however to avoid confusion with an identical named station on the Limerick to Waterford line, it was renamed Annacotty after the town land west of the station, which is now part of Limerick City's suburbs. The station closed in 1963. It only had one short platform on the down side of the line, as well as a small station building. Today, only the disused platform remains. A level crossing is located at its northern end, still manually operated.