Aughaville, west Co.Cork, was a small wayside station on the former Cork Bandon & South Coast Railway's main line from Cork to Bantry. Aughaville was one of two small stations located between Drimoleague and Bantry, and was opened by the Illen Valley Railway in September 1886, the company been latterly worked by the CBSCR. The station had just one short platform and a corrugated iron waiting room, with an adjacent gate keepers house. The station, along with the West Cork lines were closed by CIE in March 1961. Today the station remains largely intact, located just off the R586 road to Bantry.