Arva Road, Co.Cavan, was a small isolated station on the Midland Great Western Railway's Crossdoney to Killeshandra branch line, which opened in 1886. Passenger and goods services over the lightly used branch ceased in 1947, but the line remained open for specials until March 1955, with the track been lifted soon after. Arva Road, as the name implies was located some distance from the village it was supposed to serve on the R198 road. Arva Road had just one platform, single storey station building, signal cabin and goods shed. Today only the small station building remains.