Kilcoe, west Co.Cork, was a small village through which the Schull & Skibbereen Tramway passed through. Opened with the line in September 1886, the station at Kilcoe was located at the western extremity of the village along the N71 road. It had one platform and a single storey station building, there was no loop or sidings. Regular passenger and goods services on the Schull & Skibbereen line ceased in January 1947, but the line remained in situ until June 1953, when it was closed completely by CIE. Today the platform and station building at Kilcoe are long gone. West of Kilcoe was Crooked Bridge where the line crossed the small Leamawaddra River, and where a water tank was provided for replenishing the steam locomotives operated on the line.