Knockbue, Co.Cork, was small wayside station located between Dunmanway and Drimoleague on the Cork Bandon & South Coast Railway's main line from Cork to Bantry. The station at Knockbue, latterly a halt, was opened by the Illen Valley Railway in March 1878, one year after the line was built. It had just one short platform and a small corrugated iron waiting shelter. The halt, located adjacent to a level crossing on the main R586 road, was closed by the Great Southern Railway in September 1939, however it remained in situ until complete closure of the West Cork lines by CIE in March 1961. Today no trace remains, apart from the nearby gate keepers house.