Killeagh, Co.Cork, was one of the intermediate stations on the Cork & Youghal Railway line from Cobh Jct to the seaside town of Youghal, which was opened in May 1860, and was latterly operated by the Great Southern & Western Railway. Regular passenger services to Youghal ceased in February 1963, but the line remained in use for regular goods and Sunday excursions up to the late 1970s and 1980s. In 2009 however, passenger services were restored as far as Midleton, however the remaining section to to Youghal remains derelict. Killeagh Station had just one platform, on which a small single storey station building stands. This structure and the nearby signal cabin remain in situ, though derelict. There was a small goods shed and a siding but this has been removed.