Kiltubrid was a small wayside station on the Cavan & Leitrim Railway's narrow gauge line from Ballinamore to Arigna, which was largely a roadside tramway opened in May 1888. Coal traffic from the Arigna Mines kept the line open until April 1959. Kiltubrid is a typical C&L small halt, which remarkably retains its curved platform and attached wooded shed. At the south side of the station are two parallel river bridges, one of which carried the rail line. The station is located just off the R280 road between Ballinamore and Arigna.