Ballintogher Station, Co.Sligo, was located on the Sligo Leitrim & Northern Counties line which ran between Sligo and Enniskillen, opened in 1881. The SLNCR line closed in 1957 and the track was lifted sometime round 1959. Unfortunately the station at Ballintogher, which consisted of a short platform and gate keepers house has been demolished, with a new house occupying the site now, so the only pictures taken here are of the trackbed just outside the village, as well as a typical SLNCR level crossing on the R290 road.