Beauparc is a small village located in the Boyne Valley in Co.Meath. It once had an attractive station on the Great Northern Railway's Drogheda to Navan branch line. The branch lost its passenger service in 1958 but goods traffic, mainly in the form gypsum from Kingscourt ensured the line's future. In 1977, Tara Mines and Platin cement trains also began operating on the line. Today the line remains open to solely serve the Tara Mines at Navan.
Beauparc Station retains its up & down platforms and large brick built station building, dating from the opening of the line in 1850 by the Dublin & Drogheda Jct Railway, latterly taken over the by the GNR. The typical GNR signal cabin once stood at the Drogheda end of the platform, this is marked by the gap in the platform for the levers. Behind the level crossing is also a goods bank.