Ballywilliam Station, north Co.Wexford, is located on the 1862 built Bagnalstown to Palace East line, which was latterly operated by the Great Southern & Western Railway. Never a heavily used line, it lost its passenger service in 1934 and to goods in 1947. However the line remained busy for the seasonal sugar beet traffic for the Wexford area, along with been regularly used for GAA specials. The line closed completely in April 1963. Ballywilliam had a loop and a siding for beet traffic. The fine tall station building survives just outside the small village.