The large village of Belleek is located just over the border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland in Co.Fermanagh. It was one of the intermediate stations on the former Great Northern Railway's Bundoran branch on the Irish Northwest line, which opened in 1866, but were all closed in 1957. The station building at Belleek is small GNR type built of stone. The rather unusual single storey station masters house at Belleek also survives. The rest of the buildings, such as the signal cabin, platform and goods shed (which once handled Belleek's well known pottery) have been demolished. The road overbridge at the west end of the station has also been demolished.