Ballybeg, Co.Meath, was a small station on the Great Northern Railway's Drogheda to Navan and Oldcastle branch, originally opened by the Dublin & Drogheda Jct Railway in 1853. Ballybeg was the first station west of Navan town, the branch lost its passenger service in 1958 and closed completely in 1963. Ballybeg Station is in excellent condition, it retains its wooden GNR waiting room and level crossing gates. The station building consists of a single storey brick structure, now a private residence. The station always had just one platform.