Brennanstown, south Co.Dublin, is located south of Carrickmines on the Luas Green line from Dublin to Brides Glen. The section of Luas line from Sandyford to Brides Glen was opened in 2010, and largely utilises the trackbed of the former Harcourt St to Bray railway line, which was opened in 1859 and was closed by CIE in December 1958. A Luas stop has been built at Brennanstown, consisting of up & down platforms, but it has yet to open to the public due to lack of business development in area. South of the Brennanstown stop is a tunnel and beyond it the line passes close to the former Tully level crossing on the old Harcourt St line, where the gate keepers house still survives, however there was never a station at Brennanstown or Tully in railway days.