Brides Glen, south Co.Dublin, is the current terminus of the Luas Green line from Dublin City. The terminus at Brides Glen, opened in October 2010, consists of just two platforms and principally serves a large business park. The approach to the terminus is marked by a lengthy bridge spanning the park area and the main roads leading into it. Much of the Luas line follows the trackbed of the former Harcourt St railway line, which was opened in 1859 and was closed by CIE in December 1958. The platforms at Brides Glen are located on the former trackbed, and just south of the terminus is the Brides Glen viaduct on the old line. Presently, the extension of the Luas line into nearby Bray remains uncertain.